Candidate for the position of International Student Department - President
- To help all the international students with there easy to go 1st week stay in Canberra by providing them with door to door- food service, first aid and all important recourses they need irrespective of their accommodation status, i.e., on campus or off campus
- A discussion forum and in person consultations for career and science, technology and internship related queries.
- Arranging funds by contacting different NGO’s for students to help them in their career and survive in hard times.
- Helping students fight depression and achieve mental harmony
- Organizing cultural feasts of different counties and religions, once in a two week
- To improve students’ health, fitness and mental peace by organizing YOGA classes once a week.
- By providing direct emergency contact with the ISD heads
- Planting trees for making this planet a better place by organizing “PLANT ADOPTION WEEKS” randomly.
- To collaborate with different colleges for various events.