The ANU Students’ Association (ANUSA) is the peak representative body for undergraduate students at ANU.
Each year, a new team is elected by students in Term 3. All positions are held for a period of one year, beginning 1 December and ending 30 November the following year.
There are 44 positions, including:
- 6 Executive – President, Vice President, Treasurer, Social Officer, Education Officer and General Secretary;
- 7 Department Officers – Women’s, Queer*, Indigenous, International, Environment, Ethnocultural and Disabilities
- 12 College Representatives – 2 for each Academic College (with 2 representatives for the Joint Colleges of Science);
- 14 General Representatives; and
- 5 NUS Delegates.
This year, there are 22 contested positions:
- Education Officer
- 2 College of Asia and Pacific Representatives
- 14 General Representatives
- 5 NUS Delegates
The other positions are elected unopposed.
Note: there are eligibility requirements to vote for College Representative and Department Officer positions.