As an institution “focused on developing leaders who transform the society”, ANU must not and shall not settle for mediocrity in supporting its international student community. Whether it be as an active member of the international cohort, a scholarship recipient or merely as an ordinary undergraduate with an extraordinary vision for ISD, I consider myself bound to work towards the welfare of international students. As the president of ISD, some of the areas that I will strive to bridge the gap between “what is provided” and “what is needed” by international students are:
- Remote mental health support services
- Language assistance for international students
- Support channels to adjust with the culture shock
- Administrative support on college academic framework
- Tailored work assistance portals for international students
- Transparency between the ISD executive and the student body
Click here to know more about my background or my policies.